11.12.2010

Modestly Snooki


Once my students put 2 and 2 together and realized that I am from New Jersey and still spend my summers down the Jersey Shore...they started calling me different variations of "Snooki." Predominantly, "Snooks" and "Snookster" reign as club favorites.

Well aside from the fact that I am somewhat short, rock the poof, go tanning, often wear black, and have a little bit of an edgy attitude...we are nothing alike!

Well, wow. I guess we have more in common that I thought. One major difference - those are my real eyelashes. No falsies.

This dress is one of my favorite pieces of clothing. I just found that it has a tear in the seam at the bottom! I'll be sewing that up this weekend. 
I had to add the scarf to the black vest on black dress ensemble because as you can see from the above shots, it looks clerically Puritan!

Outfit Details:
Dress: A Department Store
Vest: F21
Scarf: H&M
Tights: Gift
Shoes: Target

Fashionably Yours,



3 comments:

  1. OK, scary but yesterday I was in a black dress and I wore a plaid scarf with it for half the night until it was just too hot to have both layers. Love the look! - Katy
    PS I heard all about the Snookie reference from a certain little sister of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the look! and how funny! Your lashes are soo pretty!

    gangsterpixiestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU >>>> snooki for sure :)
    your students are cute for teasing you though!

    and i love the scarf/shoes standing out from all that black. lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! I love reading what you have to say. Leave a link to your blog & I'll be sure to check it out!