11.25.2010

Showers of Blessings

Outfit Details:
Cardigan: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Cynthia Rowley
Belt: F21
Mary Jane's: Aerosoles
Umbrella: Courtesy of my Aunt RoseAnn

A Happy Thanksgiving to all!
I hope everyone had their fill of blessings today. Even with the rain out here in the east, it didn't seem to dampen our spirits.
I'm thankful for more things than words could express or that a blog post could hold. Just being home - just being with my family - just being with those who have loved you for all that you are no matter what.
It's as simple as that.

We had quite a fantastic feast. We had an assortment of gluten free, dairy free, sugar free & vegan delights. A lot of the guests today have some severe food allergies (myself included) - but everyone would argue that this was one of the most delicious Thanksgivings that they have had!
Our guests were quite fashionable as well. I was quite impressed.


 The inspiration for it all - my Grandma, Aggie. She hasn't changed a bit :)
What are you thankful for?

Fashionably Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment! I love reading what you have to say. Leave a link to your blog & I'll be sure to check it out!