11.17.2010

Sweater Weather


We've been experiencing quite a "mild front" out here in the Chi recently. It has actually been perfect fall weather in my opinion.
I really want to be a sweater person, but I usually am not. The bulky shapelessness doesn't outweigh the comfort for me. But I think this sweater is the exception. I love the stitching detail and the cowl neck. I think it gives the sweater some character! What do you think?
I'll admit - it is really great to just snuggle up into a sweater like this during the season.

Since I'm shorter, I always try to keep an open neckline. This elongates your frame and we all want that, don't we? 

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Old Navy
Pants: NY&CO
Flats: H&M

Fashionably Yours,



4 comments:

  1. Oh how I want a pair of leopard shoes...

    http://greetingsfromseattlewa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny, because this looks EXACTLY like something I would wear, leopard ballet flats and all ;-) . I just saw similar flats at Target on clearance at Target for $8, but I didn't buy them because I already have the zebra print plants ;-) .

    You look super festive and ready for some holiday parties. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie GettingsNovember 18, 2010 8:11 AM

    Beautiful!!! I think my favorite so far was #2..... Maybe when I move back to the States I'll have to "stop by" Chicago for a little consulting. And shopping of course... *wink, wink* miss you sista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes! That color looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! I love reading what you have to say. Leave a link to your blog & I'll be sure to check it out!