7.15.2010

Friend Friday! To Versatility and Beyond

Happy Friday! Welcome to another installment of Friend Friday, courtesy of Katy Rose over at Modly Chic. Fashion bloggers unite today to discuss a fashion topic relevant to what is current. Want to join in? Link up with Modly Chic and leave YOUR answers to these questions in my comment box. We are all fashionistas at heart. Don't be shy :)


1. What's your most versatile piece of clothing? How do you wear it?
            This is a tough question to answer at the moment since everything I own is packed up in boxes and ready to move! So I can't take a peek into my closet for a visual. I'd have to say that my most versatile piece of clothing is a blue, knee length, cotton summer dress. It has been worn as a beach cover up, an outfit for work, Church, trip to the mall, a day time party...anything! I pair it with a cardigan, an umpire waisted belt, sandals, or just plain as is.

2. What one piece should every woman own? 
            A structured & tailored modern gray or black blazer or boyfriend blazer. This can be paired with jeans, leggings, work pants, a skirt, or a dress!

3. What Summer trends do you love because of their versatility? 
            Sun dresses, by far! They are comfortable, light & airy, and colorful enough to rival the season.

4. What's the most creative combination you've put together from your closet? 
            Ugh! I wish my clothes weren't all packed up in boxes! I'll do my best to describe. Black leggings, Gray & White vertical striped shirt dress with a pinched waste to create shape, black umpire waste belt, black vest, & purple flats. I added a red heart long necklace and black button earrings.

5. If you had the guts you'd what items would you pair and then wear out in public? 
            Gosh, anything that I would deem too risky, I probably wouldn't want to wear. But, if given the choice, probably this! I will be purchasing some sort of romper this weekend, I just decided. I'd pair it with some wedge heels


I'm currently in NJ for a best friend from high school's wedding this weekend. I've also got a graduation party on Sunday. I'll be posting some updates on Monday.


Thanks for stopping by!


G J A

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! Summer dresses is what I wear most:)
    Fun read! Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! I love reading what you have to say. Leave a link to your blog & I'll be sure to check it out!