7.26.2010

Where Have I Been?

Living underneath, around, and inside ALL OF THESE MOVING BOXES!




Just think - as uncomfortable and disgusted as you are to look at these pictures, I've had to live there and unpack it all!
However, through all of the chaos of moving this past week AND THE ABSENCE OF THE INTERNET, (I'm at Panera Bread right now) the view of Lake Michigan through my dining room window is worth it!

Oh yeah - and the walk around the block to the beach is pretty sweet, too!

So, for those of you who actually read this blog, I'm scheduled to be back online tomorrow sometime between the hours of 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Thanks, Comcast - however, that thank you may be a little premature...


3 comments:

  1. WOW - awesome apartment!!!!!!! Love the fireplace =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrrrrreat space! I LOVE all the bright sunlight flowing into your apt. That view is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! I love reading what you have to say. Leave a link to your blog & I'll be sure to check it out!