11.29.2010

Outfit 15 of 30 & A Guest Photographer

Outfit Details:
Vest: F21
Vertical Top: F21
Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Endless.com
Belt: F21
Watch: Anne Klein (birthday present!)
Ring: H&M

Photographer Credits: Danny Virasawmi 

It's official. 1/2 way! And I'm beginning to recycle elements of the 30 for 30. You've seen this top worn in a totally different way HERE.
This vest was previously paired with a black dress HERE.
And these boots, that belt, and those leggings would be worn every single day if I had anything to say about it. But alas, I do not. Life (& my job) dictates a different outfit for every day. 

A former student of my father, friend of the family, and freelance photographer, Danny Virasawmi, came to visit. We chatted about photography, did some test shots, and he took a bunch of outfit pics for me! I think they're great!
I think I fake looking warm pretty well. It was well into the 30's and I was covered in goosebumps! But anything to get the perfect shot.

Danny is a professional freelance photographer located in central New Jersey. 
Stay tuned for 2 more posts from his photo shoot with me & his contact info!

Fashionably Yours,

1 comment:

  1. Pretty outfit! I always love your outfits. I love how you paired that top with the belt and vest.

    I like how you did your hair as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! I love reading what you have to say. Leave a link to your blog & I'll be sure to check it out!