12.06.2010

On My Own Again - 19 of 30


Outfit Details:
Top: Target
Skirt: Target
Sweater: Macy*s
Tights: Cynthia Rowley
Mary Jane's: Aerosoles

Ok, I'm almost really embarrassed to put these pictures up. I was on my own for outfit pictures this night and I tried my hardest - I really did. Since the temperature is falling quickly, I just couldn't muster up enough gumption to go outside to my usual brick wall.
I had to settle for some inside shots in terrible yellow lighting.
I really love this skirt. I've worn it before HERE and I like that style much better. I like this top a lot, too, but I don't know if I like the way it falls around my tummy and hips with this skirt. Oh, well! Live & Learn. 
I manipulated the length in the 3rd shot to get a feel for what I like better. I think that both lengths work for my frame. 
Ok, yeah. I am really embarrassed of these pictures.

Fashionably Yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment! I love reading what you have to say. Leave a link to your blog & I'll be sure to check it out!