12.04.2010

Practicing Photography








 I am by no means a professional - so please, hold back the superfluous flattery. I am merely attempting to get better use out of my $500.00 camera that until this day has been stuck in "auto."
My sister and her bf were my test subjects and these are the photos that came out the best. They are naturally playful together and I didn't even need to tell them to do anything in particular. Things just came out this way. I had a great coach, Central NJ photographer Danny Virasawmi. 
Danny did a photo shoot for me here, here, and here.
Now off to experiment with fstop...aperature...ISO...
Yup. I don't even know what those mean.

Fashionably Yours,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment! I love reading what you have to say. Leave a link to your blog & I'll be sure to check it out!